Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Raised to Walk in Newness of Life

About a month ago, I was baptized, which was something I had been eager and excited about for a long time. It was such a wonderful day, and I am so thankful and feel so blessed that I was able to share in it with those that I love and that have invested in my life for the glory of God. Thank you all so much; it meant so much to me that you were there! My church posted the videos from the baptisms on their website, so I thought that I would share it here. It's really encouraging and wonderful to see the work that the Lord is doing in his people and his church. My video is on there, but I would encourage you to watch all of the testimonies because it's wonderful to see the different ways that Jesus works in people's lives!

http://fourpointschurch.tv/media/

Romans 6:4
"We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."

No comments: